There will not be a General Meeting this week, April 22, 2014.
We apologize for the late notice, and look forward seeing you next week.
I have a project that has a deadline and other members have personal conflicts and interviews.
Rose Connelly is scheduled for Tuesday, April 29th, 2014.
This event will be held at the Ardan Christian Church at 9:30AM.
Julie Stass, PhD, LCSW is scheduled in May. Date is being finalized.
Julie is a licensed clinician (LCSW) with over 20 years and has a doctorate in Psychology.
- SacProNet membership includes a wide range of professional, technical, and managerial job seekers who participate as an organized group, helping each other develop and hone skills to land new employment opportunities.
- Through this self-directed participation, SacProNet members benefit from the following activities:
- Special events and guest speakers
- Résumé Development and Review
- Practice Interviews
- Networking Opportunities
- Educational Workshops
- Skills Enhancement
- Access to hidden job market
- How to join
- Find trained, experienced, and accomplished professionals, without agency fees, by contacting Sacramento Professional Network (SacProNet), a free resource to employers.
- SacProNet is an all volunteer organization, with no administrative costs to pass on.
- SacProNet offers immediate access to experienced professionals with expertise in a wide range of fields.
- Employers can have their open jobs posted to our web site by sending their job descriptions to email@example.com or by registering as an "Employer" and entering the job information.
- How to Join